Wednesday, June 16

Wow. I received the royal treatment this morning. Chip and I felt like our happy news warranted a special lazy-day, just-us-two celebration (well, technically, I guess that ought to be just-us-three), so we each took a personal day. After making the necessary phone calls to our respective employers, I got to dine on breakfast in bed consisting of Eggs a la Chip (I can't ever bring myself to call them Eggs Benedict because he makes the best I've ever had), followed by a day spent lounging around in our pajamas watching 30 Rock and The Office on DVD. The day ended with Chinese delivered to our door, plus I got an unsolicited yet oh-so-welcome back rub from my husband. I felt so pampered and taken care of! That man of mine nearly spoiled me rotten. A girl could get used to this.

Hmm. Maybe I should get pregnant more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment