Friday, December 31

33 weeks

This week has been so peaceful and relaxing. Chip and I did spend the day after Christmas in our pjs, just as planned, and it has now become one of my favorite memories. It was so nice to sit on the couch, laugh at the sitcoms, and just be together. I’m sure I’ll cherish that memory even more in a couple of months!

As I reflect on this past year, I am so amazed and grateful that my fondest wish and desire is finally coming true. In less than two months, if all goes as it‘s supposed to, Chip and I will get to meet this little one who is already such a big part of our lives.

I would say I can’t wait, but Bonnie’s husband, Tony, gave me a sobering thought during dinner with them this evening: “Just remember, Ellie, babies are a lot easier to take care of while they’re still on the inside than after they come out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment