Thursday, October 21

We got our bill today for our main credit card and they have doubled our interest rate! It’s not enough that they spanked our hand by suspending our charging privileges and reducing our credit limit, but now they’re really sticking it to us after we’ve already been disciplined. They’re being far too high-handed and I’m not going to settle for it.

I may be pregnant, and I may be struggling to think, but I will dedicate what gray matter I have left to fighting the big banking conglomerate. No one messes with a pregnant woman and lives to tell.
* * *

Phew! I called our credit card’s parent company and spoke to a very nice customer service supervisor who is pregnant with her second child and completely related to having preggy brains. She is reducing our interest rate back to what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment